CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Amen!

OK - here goes... God is amazing... :) commitments that best describe well.. that best describe my commitments to Christ (for lack ofbetter phrasology). :)

~ I'm committed to living a life of telling people about Jesus through vocational ministry
~ I'm committed to living.... being in the place that God has me in... until He says otherwise...

Sounds simple - but... big implications. I'm not writing much today... but I wanted to get this down while it was still fresh in my mind.. not because I will forget it's truth in my heart.. but because I will forget how to phrase it best in my human tongue. That's all.... I love Jesus, and praise Him - He loves me more. :)

Blessings today....

No comments: