CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness. Well, for 2am, I'm certainly more wired than I was when I wrote that last blog. I know, I said the last one would be... well.... the last one. But.... I just talked to Brent, the school leader, in Taiwan, and got some amazing news!!!!!!!!!! The visa that I applied for is a one-year alien residency visa/card (ARC). And, he said they JUST got the paperwork back in, and so i can get the visa! Praise God!!!! It was supposed to take about 12 weeks to process, and it got done in about 8 weeks. I still have to fly to Hong Kong, but...... I now can go before the school starts, so that I don't miss any time once the students arrive, and I am like 97% guaranteed that I will get the visa! This is such a huge answer to prayer, and something I never expected to happen so quickly. Thank you Father!

No comments: