CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

the taste

Come get a

TASTE OF TAIWAN!

What: a night of food, games, music, and pictures from Asia

when: Sunday, August 2nd 5:30-7 pm (but come and go as you need)

where: Dover Avenue Alliance Church – Fellowship Hall (417 3rd Ave. NE, Orange City)

Why: to hear more about what Miranda Rockhill will be doing in her year as a missionary in Asia, and to get a feel of a culture we don’t interact with everyday

in Northwest Iowa

Cost: FREE (a free-will donation opportunity will be available)

just in case you haven't heard about this :) (sorry, yes I know I'm beating a dead horse for most of you... but it will be a great time for the whole family, and I'm just hoping I get to share some culture and what I'll be doing next year, with everyone. See you there!

No comments: